- AIR CLEANER ELEMENT – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- CHECK OIL LEVEL PRIOR TO SERVICE AND NOTE IF LOW OR EXCESSIVELY DIRTY. DRAIN ENGINE OIL. REMOVE OIL FILTER AND REPLACE OIL FILTER SEAL. REPLACE DRAIN PLUG GASKET IF NECESSARY. FILL OIL LEVEL TO FULL MARK ON OIL DIPSTICK IF EQUIPPED.
- COMPLIMENTRY Comprehensive visual bumper to bumper Vehicle Inspection. Does not include any specific testing of removal of any components for inspection or diagnosis. Additional inspection and diagnosis may be required with additional charges.
- DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Serpentine and V-Belt type Belt(s).]
- ROTATE TIRES, INSPECT TIRE CONDITION. CHECK BRAKES AND ADVISE.
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – All
- TECHNICIAN REMOVED THE CABIN FILTER AND SPRAYED BG FRIGI-FRESH INTO THE FRESH AIR VENTS. FRIGI-FRESH BREAKS DOWN AND CLEANS FOUL ODOR CAUSING MOLD AND BACTERIA THAT BUILDS UP WITHIN THE EVAPORATOR AND HVAC DUCTS.
MARYANN B. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/25/2020