- ALTERNATOR DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace
- CHECK OIL LEVEL PRIOR TO SERVICE AND NOTE IF LOW OR EXCESSIVELY DIRTY. DRAIN ENGINE OIL. REMOVE OIL FILTER AND REPLACE OIL FILTER SEAL. REPLACE DRAIN PLUG GASKET IF NECESSARY. FILL OIL LEVEL TO FULL MARK ON OIL DIPSTICK IF EQUIPPED.
- COMPLIMENTRY Comprehensive visual bumper to bumper Vehicle Inspection. Does not include any specific testing of removal of any components for inspection or diagnosis. Additional inspection and diagnosis may be required with additional charges.
- PERFORM GB GDI AIR INDUCTION SERVICE 4CYL
- Performed full Brake Fluid exchange with BG Brake Service System PF7. Added BG PN 840 DOT 4 Ultra-Dry Premium Brake Fluid to master cylinder and brake fluid lines to all wheels according to OEM procedure. Inspected brake system for leaks, corrosion, or damaged components. Apply safe & effective BG Brake Stop Squeal to brake system to help reduce brake noise. Test Drive vehicle
- Performed full cooling system fluid exchange using BG CT2 Fluid Exchanger Procedure: Verified fluid compatibility with the vehicle and plumbed CT2 Fluid Exchanger to vehicle. Disconnected upper radiator hose and installed BG hoses to the cooling system. Installed clamps back to hoses and started vehicle. Verified no leaks were present and flow was correct on the CT2 Exchanger. Added BG 540 Cooling System Cleaner to the vehicle and started the vehicle to get to operating temperature to ensure thermostat opens up. Performed fluid exchange of cooling system with fresh coolant. Switched off the vehicle and let the engine cool off. Removed CT2 Exchanger and installed original factory hose back with clamps. Verified coolant level and test drove the vehicle. Checked for leaks. **Old coolant will be disposed of using methods approved to meet state and federal regulations.
- This is a maintenance service for your vehicles air conditioning system, no diagnosis is involved. Technician will use A/C machine to fully recover system, apply vacuum to system and recharge to manufacturer specifications. RECOVERED .838LBS CHARGED 1.05LBS
- HAZARDOUS WASTE DISPOSAL FEE
KATHLEEN W. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/11/2021