CRM Mitchell1 2019-08-07T22:00:59+00:002005 BMW X5 CRM Mitchell1 2019-08-07T22:00:59+00:00
- Confirmed customer complaint, found the air conditioning compressor clutch engages however compressor is not making any pressure. Technician found good power to the Control solenoid, recommend replace compressor and recheck system, Fans are not coming on at this point however the pressure in system is not enough to activate. Upon further inspection, technician had vehicle running in bay and found coolant under the vehicle appears vehicle is leaking from the thermostat gasket and coolant is following the head gasket seam and running onto ground. MUST repair the thermostat gasket first then recheck head gasket seam for leakage.
- A/C COMPRESSOR – Remove and Replace – In-Line6 – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
- RECEIVER DRIER – Remove and Replace – All Applicable Models – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
- This is a maintenance service for your vehicles air conditioning system, no diagnosis is involved. Technician will use A/C machine to fully recover system, apply vacuum to system and recharge to manufacturer specifications. INITIAL HIGH _____ LOW_____ AMB____ VENT____ FINAL HIGH _____ LOW_____ AMB____ VENT____
- AUXILIARY FAN – Remove and Replace – Condenser
- CAR WASH
JOHN D. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/6/2019