- CHECK OIL LEVEL PRIOR TO SERVICE AND NOTE IF LOW OR EXCESSIVELY DIRTY. DRAIN ENGINE OIL. REMOVE OIL FILTER AND REPLACE OIL FILTER SEAL. REPLACE DRAIN PLUG GASKET IF NECESSARY. FILL OIL LEVEL TO FULL MARK ON OIL DIPSTICK IF EQUIPPED.
- ROTATE TIRES, INSPECT TIRE CONDITION. CHECK BRAKES AND ADVISE.
- codes found po441,po455. smoke test found leakage from canister purge valve, cycles well and hold vacuum. recommend replacing evaporation control valve and fuel cap.
- COMPLIMENTRY Comprehensive visual bumper to bumper Vehicle Inspection. Does not include any specific testing of removal of any components for inspection or diagnosis. Additional inspection and diagnosis may be required with additional charges.
- HAZARDOUS WASTE DISPOSAL FEE
- Installed new factory evaporative canister and fuel cap. Reset light and test drove vehicle.
GRANT J. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/29/2021