- check rubbing
- TECHNICIAN WILL USE LATEST TOOLS AND INFORMATION TO ACCURATELY DIAGNOSE THE ISSUE DESCRIBED. TECHNICIAN WILL USE UP TO ONE SHOP HOUR AND IF THE ISSUE CANNOT BE DETERMINED AFTER ONE HOUR THE CUSTOMER WILL BE INFORMED OF FINDINGS AND WILL BE REQUIRED TO APPROVE ADDITIONAL DIAGNOSTIC TIME AT AN ADDITIONAL FEE. IN SOME RARE OCCASIONS, THE TECHNICIAN WILL REQUIRE ADDITIONAL LABOR TIME AT AN ADDITIONAL FEE TO FULLY DIAGNOSE THE VEHICLE AND THE CUSTOMER WILL BE NOTIFIED PRIOR TO THAT ADDITIONAL DIAGNOSIS BEING PERFORMED. FINDINGS:
- COMPLIMENTARY Comprehensive visual vehicle inspection. Does not include any specific testing or removal of any components. Additional inspection and/ or diagnosis may be required at an additional charge.
- MASTER CYLINDER – Remove & Replace – Hydraulic Booster Assembly – [Includes: Calibration.] – [Includes: Bleed Brake System. NOTE: Deduct .4 when used in conjunction with any other Brake operation(s).]
- Performed full Brake Fluid exchange with BG Brake Service System PF7. Added BG PN 840 DOT 4 Ultra-Dry Premium Brake Fluid to master cylinder and brake fluid lines to all wheels according to OEM procedure. Inspected brake system for leaks, corrosion, or damaged components. Apply safe & effective BG Brake Stop Squeal to brake system to help reduce brake noise. Test Drive vehicle
- HAZARDOUS WASTE DISPOSAL FEE
MAUREEN Q. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/12/2021