- CHECK OIL LEVEL PRIOR TO SERVICE AND NOTE IF LOW OR EXCESSIVELY DIRTY. DRAIN ENGINE OIL. REMOVE OIL FILTER AND REPLACE OIL FILTER SEAL. REPLACE DRAIN PLUG GASKET IF NECESSARY. FILL OIL LEVEL TO FULL MARK ON OIL DIPSTICK IF EQUIPPED.
- COMPLIMENTRY Comprehensive visual bumper to bumper Vehicle Inspection. Does not include any specific testing of removal of any components for inspection or diagnosis. Additional inspection and diagnosis may be required with additional charges.
- Confirmed customer complaint. found code p0521- EOP sensor malfunction. Found oil condition low and dirty prior to oil service. Monitored oil pressure after oil service found within specifications @25psi. With KOEO no pressure is shown. Technician cleared codes if vehicle codes again the sensor must be replaced under warranty.
- ROTATE TIRES, INSPECT TIRE CONDITION. CHECK BRAKES AND ADVISE.
- HAZARDOUS WASTE DISPOSAL FEE
DAWN P. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/11/2019