- TECHNICIAN WILL USE LATEST TOOLS AND INFORMATION TO ACCURATELY DIAGNOSE THE ISSUE DESCRIBED. TECHNICIAN WILL USE UP TO ONE SHOP HOUR AND IF THE ISSUE CANNOT BE DETERMINED AFTER ONE HOUR THE CUSTOMER WILL BE INFORMED OF FINDINGS AND WILL BE REQUIRED TO APPROVE ADDITIONAL DIAGNOSTIC TIME AT AN ADDITIONAL FEE. IN SOME RARE OCCASIONS, THE TECHNICIAN WILL REQUIRE ADDITIONAL LABOR TIME AT AN ADDITIONAL FEE TO FULLY DIAGNOSE THE VEHICLE AND THE CUSTOMER WILL BE NOTIFIED PRIOR TO THAT ADDITIONAL DIAGNOSIS BEING PERFORMED. FINDINGS: blower motor seized, defective starter, lower control arms bushing worn out. recommend replacing starter motor to start, lower control arms.
- COMPLIMENTARY Comprehensive visual vehicle inspection. Does not include any specific testing or removal of any components. Additional inspection and/ or diagnosis may be required at an additional charge.
- BLOWER MOTOR RESISTOR – Remove & Replace
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – Lower,Both Sides. – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- CHECK OIL LEVEL PRIOR TO SERVICE AND NOTE IF LOW OR EXCESSIVELY DIRTY. DRAIN ENGINE OIL. REMOVE OIL FILTER AND REPLACE OIL FILTER SEAL. REPLACE DRAIN PLUG GASKET IF NECESSARY. FILL OIL LEVEL TO FULL MARK ON OIL DIPSTICK IF EQUIPPED.
- COMPLIMENTRY Comprehensive visual bumper to bumper Vehicle Inspection. Does not include any specific testing of removal of any components for inspection or diagnosis. Additional inspection and diagnosis may be required with additional charges.
- HAZARDOUS WASTE DISPOSAL FEE
BEN T. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/28/2021